Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pretty Little Pouch Swap - Sent!

I have returned from a long, wonderful vacation --
 just in time to finish up this pouch before the swap deadline!

My swap partner said that she loved free motion quilting & machine applique, and she had a pouch similar to this in her mosaic.  This turned out a little "scrappier" than I had intended.  I think next time I'll fuse the smaller pieces to the linen prior to doing the outlining, so hopefully they won't fray so much.

the back



I also included a little pincushion and fat quarter as an extra surprise (along with some chocolates!)-- last time I did this type of swap I was amazed at all of the "extra" things that my partner sent to me.
Linking up to:

Fresh Poppy Design

17 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pouch! It will absolutly brighten your partner's day...especially with extra goodies like your pin cushion and FQ! What a lucky partner you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little package your swap partner will receive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little pouch! Very sweet, as is the whole bundle of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pouch! I'm almost done with mine...I hope it comes out so nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am sure your swap partner will love it! I do, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that little pouch! the applique is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pouch is so cute. I haven't been keeping up with the flickr site since I sent off my pouch. This one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling! I had to click on it to see all the details. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe!! That pouch is wonderful - it makes me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pouch! What a lucky swap partner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great package for your partner! That pin cushion is really awesome too!

    ReplyDelete