Welcome to the September Blogger's Dinner Party!
I'm hosting this month's Party for Kate, of Needle and Spatula,
while she's busy moving across the country.
If you're visiting from her blog, a warm welcome to you!
I hope that you'll look around a bit, and come back and enter something you've made for your kitchen or dining room.
This month, I'll be making aprons!
Isn't cooking or baking with an apron on so much more fun?
My daughters sure think so!
I'm working my way through some apron books by Cindy Taylor Oates--
her patterns are great, and they make such cute gifts (think Christmas!).
Here are the giveaway items, which will go to one lucky, randomly chosen winner!
|Sew Liberated, by Meg McElwee|
(super cute apron pattern inside!)
|Kitchen Themed Fabrics--great for napkins, aprons, etc!|
("Lizzy Dish Silverware" by Lizzy House,
and "Juicy" by Michael Miller)
Here's how to enter:
1. Write a new blog post (written during the month of the party) showing off your item(s) - tell us about the process of making them, who they were for, a special story about using them, or whatever you like! Feel free to share a recipe for our dinner party, too, if you like. Entries for each month will be open until the 28th of that month.
2. Link back to the party using the button - either in the body of your post or in your sidebar (or both!). Just copy the html below and paste it into the html window for your post or a html gadget for your sidebar.
3. Come back and link up at the linky below! Make sure to use a link to the specific post for your entry, and then you will be able to pick which picture you want to feature as well.
4. If you like, hop over to the Bloggers' Dinner Party Flickr pool and share your photos there as well.
5. Make sure to visit others' posts too and leave comments - a key ingredient for a great dinner party is good conversation!
Aprons are fun! I'll probably never get to make one, though, since my sister already made fantastic ones for my mom and me. She made an appliqued picture of our family dog peeking out of the apron pocket! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting the dinner party this month!