Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!








 
This quilt was a gift for my mom, and she loved it!  It's Camille Roskelley's Vintage Holiday pattern, but without the borders -- just wide Kona snow sashing, and a scrappy binding.  I quilted it in diagonal lines at 60 degrees, about 3 inches apart.   This is the second time I've used this quilt pattern, and I'd definitely recommend it -- those ornament blocks come together so quickly!

 We had a really nice Christmas this year -- we stayed at my parents house for days and days, relaxing, reading, and playing games.  Lovely!

On Christmas Day the weather was beautiful, and the girls spent much time outside with their new Pogo stick.  It looks like so much fun, I'd like to get one for me, too!
 Maybe Santa should have brought two!



2 comments:

  1. Such CUTE photos of the girls and the pogo stick! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great quilt - awesome quilting design and the scrappy binding is the perfect finish. I love it!

    ReplyDelete