Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Works in Progress {Oct 21, 2015}

This week I've been working on a Halloween costume -- the first one I've ever made!
The body is a little large, but the headpiece is really cute!


It was a great weekend to take some photos of my latest finished quilt -- here's a sneak peek.  I plan to enter this one into the Fall Blogger's Quilt Festival next week.  More pictures to come!

I recently decided to dig into my stash of beloved fabrics (mostly Anna Maria Horner) and USE THEM!  So I started with these cute little houses -- pattern at stitcherydickerydoc.com.  I'm not sure yet if these two blocks are headed into a pillow or a larger quilt . . . I think a bed quilt made from rows of houses would be so pretty!



1 comment:

  1. Great work on the costume, Michelle! I'm guessing a fox?!? And kudos to you for using up your stash of AMH. I see some DS as well. I'm so hoarding mine and have been thinking I need to stock up on some more!

    ReplyDelete