1) Rainbow Quilt (full post here) -- still completely in love with this one!
2) Asterisk Quilt -- just finished the binding this week. I'll post more about this one soon!
1) Did you see Lee's finished quilt using this block? I was so happy to see that she decided to post the paper-piecing pattern! I plan to make a bunch of these with my Flea Market Fancy stash. I have been so undecided about what to do with my FMF fabrics; but this is the perfect pattern!
2) This is the block I chose for this month for my do. Good Stitches circle. Isn't it fun, and bright?! (Tutorial at In Color Order)
3) Nearing the end of making these Vintage Holiday blocks. Just need to get them sashed and all put together. But I'm feeling the need to organize my sewing room first, do it might be awhile!!!
It's been so long since I've linked up to WIP Wed -- but it's good to be back!
So much awesomeness!! Love the FMF block!ReplyDelete
oh you are going great guns! Love the rainbow quilt & can't wait to hear more about the asterisk!!ReplyDelete
I love paper piecing and was quite happy when she posted that pattern, too!ReplyDelete
I love all your projects!ReplyDelete
Love your finished quilts, and those vintage ornament blocks are adorable! Great use for your FMF, I also have been struggling with the perfect project, so I just keep hoarding it!!ReplyDelete
Great Rainbow and Asterisk quilts! I love Lee's block too! It's on my list! Vintage Holiday is looking beautiful.ReplyDelete
I love the flea market fancy block. I downloaded that pattern too and look forward to using it some day.ReplyDelete
Everything is so pretty, but I especially like the paper pieced one from Lee's pattern! So great Michelle!ReplyDelete
Hopping over from the WIP link up.ReplyDelete
Wow I love that FMF block - it is gorgeous. Definitely adding this to my to do list.
Your Rainbow Quilt rocks! Too beautiful and so happy!ReplyDelete
Love your cartwheel block - so lovely in the FMF!ReplyDelete
Love your rainbow quilt and what you're working on nowReplyDelete
Such a beautiful zig zag quilt block and a great tutorial - thanks for the link. I want to do this along the bottom of a baby quilt...ReplyDelete
Oh, I love what you're doing with Lee's pattern!ReplyDelete
All your projects are so pretty - I especially like the rainbow quilt!ReplyDelete
Oh another one with Christmas ornament blocks! I wonder if I could fit these in still this year! Maybe placemats! hmmm.... Love that finish - looks awesome! Well done! So much fun stuff, that I need to go check out all the links!ReplyDelete