1) Rainbow Quilt (full post here) -- still completely in love with this one!
2) Asterisk Quilt -- just finished the binding this week. I'll post more about this one soon!
1) Did you see Lee's finished quilt using this block? I was so happy to see that she decided to post the paper-piecing pattern! I plan to make a bunch of these with my Flea Market Fancy stash. I have been so undecided about what to do with my FMF fabrics; but this is the perfect pattern!
2) This is the block I chose for this month for my do. Good Stitches circle. Isn't it fun, and bright?! (Tutorial at In Color Order)
3) Nearing the end of making these Vintage Holiday blocks. Just need to get them sashed and all put together. But I'm feeling the need to organize my sewing room first, do it might be awhile!!!
It's been so long since I've linked up to WIP Wed -- but it's good to be back!