I've had a busy week, with lots of projects in various stages of completion!
I finished up my blocks for my do. Good Stitches bee,
scrappy inverse stars (tutorial here).
I'm trying out making fabric covers for these bins from Ikea. I'm planning to post a tutorial once I'm happy with the measurements and the way the covers fit. This is going to give my basement storage a much needed makeover!
I've also been working hard at finishing up this quilt top:
I completed the last few blocks yesterday, and now just need to get them all sashed and into a quilt top. I'm hoping I can finish it by Friday, to enter it into the contest at Sew Sweetness. The winner gets to have their quilt top quilted by Angela Walters -- what a treat that would be!
(Linking up to WIP Wed at Freshly Pieced)