Friday, June 8, 2012

Love Quilt

 I'm entering this little quilt into the
a contest using Ellen Luckett Baker's new line of fabric
"Quilt Blocks."
I love this fabric!
The last time I was at Fourth and Main Fabrics,
I just had to buy some.
 My 1st graders are amazing readers,
 and loved that I used a word in a quilt!
They generously offered to help me photograph it!

 Paper Pieced "Love" is from Kelly,
and there's even a tutorial at Sew Mama Sew.
This may be my new favorite type of quilting --
random lines, drawn with a hera marker.
So quick and so fun!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love that fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun use of that fabric! And love that you used the hera! Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt, great quilting and lovely models!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely. I love the pieced word and the quilting is fab!

    ReplyDelete