Tuesday, October 1, 2013

City Sampler Catch-Up

I am way behind in sharing my blocks for the City Sampler Quilt Along!  Mostly I've been keeping up, with a few blocks skipped here and there -- but I hadn't taken photos of my blocks in months! So here are some catch-up photos (& more to come, soon!):


My kitty cannot resist a photo shoot!

My favorite block in awhile!





I'm still trying to sash each block as I go, so that the quilt will come together more quickly when the blocks are finished.  I'm doing the same kind of sashing I used on my Farmer's Wife Quilt.

I'm using Sugar Pop by Liz Scott for Moda, and Kona Snow for the sashing -- all leftovers from my Farmer's Wife Quilt!

Linking up to SewSweetness.

5 comments:

  1. Oh they look so great, and such a nice catch up post! I have to say that your block 50 looks PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like block 52 - how often do seam allowances naturally fall to the easiest side in every row? This is a block I'd love to see repeated in a quilt... maybe one day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. unlike you I have done all 100 blocks but have not sashed them, did buy the black fabric last week and have washed it but not started. Think I am going to cut them out wonky when the sashing is done, hopefully my not too wonderful piecing will not be so noticeable then,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kitty :D Your fabrics are pretty!

    ReplyDelete