Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Works in Progress, 4.9.14

Finished this week:
 Ikea Drona Storage bins -- covered in Summersville fabrics.
(Tutorial here.)
So happy to have our toy storage area all cleaned up and organized!

In Progress:
My creation for do.Good Stitches this month -- a scrappy sprouts block, inspired by Traceyjay's quilt.  I'm asking each member of the Peace circle to make blocks in the colors of the rainbow.  With any luck, I'll get this one finished up in time for the Minnesota State Fair -- there is a category for quilts made with more than 40 fabrics that I'd like to enter again!

My triangle quilt -- I have half of the rows done, and sewed lots of triangles into pairs last night.  Hoping to get this quilt top done soon!


6 comments:

  1. WOW, what a lot of great projects! I love them all, Great fabric choices and the bins look perfect. I'm visiting from WiP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrappy sprouts are SO cute! Love the vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your covered boxes, Michelle! What a great idea and a nice tutorial, too! The blocks for Peace this month are so cute, I hope to have time this weekend to work on them!

    ReplyDelete