Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scrap Attack Quilt #1

Have you been following the Scrap Attack Posts at
I have quite a few scrappy projects going at the moment!

Here is my first scrappy quilt top. . . 
made using entirely extra pieces of fabric from my stash.
 It started with leftovers from this quilt.
(more about it here)
I had lots of solids left,
and a little bit of the cities/houses print
that I used on the back (below).
I fussy cut some of these scraps,
and made several log cabin style blocks.

 One of my daughters agreed to hold the quilt for me . . . 
I haven't measured it yet,
but I would say it's just a little shorter than a 6 year old!

Linking up to:
Scrap Attack Quilt-Along

6 comments:

  1. I love this quilt - it makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! That's a great way to use up the scraps of that awesome fabric. Very cute - it makes me smile. As does your quilt holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, what a great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete