Sunday, January 8, 2012

iPad Case

What a wonderful way to carry this fun toy!


The black printed fabric is from Ikea,
and I love how it looks with the orange and green dots.

I whipped this up before a trip a few weeks ago.
The night before the trip, I hadn't even started packing --
but I just HAD to finish this one last project.
I gave myself until 9pm to finish it,
figuring that I could pack from 9-10pm.
It was done by 9:06!

Love it!

Linking up to:
{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

Fresh Poppy Design

11 comments:

  1. looks great Michelle! Love that you're carrying your ipad in style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, Michelle! I clearly need to make a trip to Ikea, I haven't seen that fabric and haven't been in a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea to make a case for your iPad. The colors look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is really cute -- all of your work is always so well done michelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute mix of fabrics! Lovely job, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, it looks fab! I have a Kindle case to make for my dad this week to go with the new Kindle I bought him for his birthday next week. Big party at the weekend, so I've got that and a pattern testing assignment to finish by Thursday - think I can manage it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful and I love your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete