Sunday, April 10, 2011

do. Good Stitches


 I finished up my blocks for April for the Peace Circle of do. Good Stitches.



The tutorial for this block is from Elizabeth's blog Don't Call Me Betsy.

I'm so happy to be part of this circle.  It was really fun to get to learn to make a new block, and then to only have to make 2 blocks, not a whole quilt!  I'll get them in the mail to Katie this week, and will be waiting to see how she puts all of our squares together and quilts them.

My month to do the planning and quilting is August, and I can't wait -- I have lots of ideas for what type of quilt to make -- picking just one will be difficult!

 Linking up to Megan's blog here:
{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

12 comments:

  1. Great job, Michelle! Your blocks look fantastic :) I'm so glad you enjoyed working on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great, love the fabrics you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this block!! I am considering it for my 3 x 6 bee blocks, great job, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these blocks! They look like a lot of fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great. Just signed on to follow....come on back to kiki-itssewkiki.blogspot.com and follow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought this was a mug rug at first, but nice to see it as block. very cute and cool for the charity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, love the colors you put together

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo beautiful blocks, I love what you did with them. And for a great cause, how wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great blocks. I love the orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm swooning over your orange block! Love the fabrics you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Love that orange one! Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday!

    ReplyDelete