Friday, March 4, 2011

Amy Butler's Reversible Shopper

Joining in on Bree's Style Stitches Sew Along:

Back
amybutler-button2

Here is project 2,
the Reversible Shopper:


Front with pocket
Close up view of lining






I used Kokka Vesper Scooters and Micheal Miller circles for the outside fabric, and Tres Chic by Indygo Junction for the lining.  What a fun project!  This bag is HUGE -- if anyone is planning on making one you may want to look at the finished dimensions first, and think about downsizing a bit!




Fresh Poppy Design

9 comments:

  1. I love the bag. So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite Kokka prints! Looks great with those dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag looks sooo great! One of my favorite ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super bag. I would definitely do a double-take if I saw you in the grocery store with that! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool bag. I love the combination of fabrics.

    My Fabric Tuesday link http://carolburris.com/quilting/dogwood-quilt-update-february/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove the scooters, great fabric choices! Thanks for linking to Fabric Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I echo the comment above. Love the scooters, bag looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack! I must have missed this, saw it in the flickr stream, its absolutely adorable! Love love love those scooters!!

    ReplyDelete