Sunday, March 6, 2011

Before and After

Before

After

Inside

My new sewing machine didn't come with any type of drawers/pockets/places to store things.  And the plastic bags just weren't pretty!  The last time I ordered fabric from SkyeRevefabrics on Etsy, she sent along these 2 charm squares --so cute!
They were just right for making these cute little bags!
(pattern loosely based on the Origami Bags from Amy Butler's Style Stitches book)
Linking up to:
{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

9 comments:

  1. I wonder how many of us crafters there are out there, the kind of crafter who loves to make little bags or pouches... then gives them away whilst keeping their own stuff in plastic bags? I'm one! Loving your pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I have that book as well and need to dig in and start making things from it! Everything I've seen is just fabulous. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! Great idea. My sewing machine came with drawers, but they don't seem to be big enough for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! I seem to misplace things so easily. Maybe I need a little bag, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I think those Origami Bags are so useful! I bet it's so nice to have something cute to put your things in now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little bag! So bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, very clever! Cute and functional.

    ReplyDelete